Monday, April 30, 2012

Our VitaMix

Raiphe & Marie - Our New Vitamix!!!


I am so excited and feel so blessed to have this VitaMix. Money is tight for everyone, but where there's a will, there's a way! And I wanted a VitaMix extremely bad. 

Raiphe and I are wanting to adjust and improve our diets, permanently. And from what I've heard and from my own experience, a VitaMix is pretty much a MUST HAVE if you are wanting to change your diet that much. We are hoping to have a gluten free, dairy free diet before too long. It's going to be rough, I know. But SO worth it! You can't put a price on feeling good.

Btw, all you people out there.. I was off gluten for a week a while back seeing if it would help my eczema.. ONLY A WEEK and I can almost promise you my huggies shrunk. I don't know what else would have caused them to shrink. In my head, I imagine that if gluten is what holds bread dough together, it's holding all the fat spots together on my body too. And I'm NOT okay with that. So the gluten must go!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool! It is almost as awesome as getting a new baby! Lol Congrats!

    ReplyDelete